Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Mean Cookie: A Story of a Fed-Up Fortune Cookie Factory Employee (Part II)


framed drawing of a fortune cookie and a slice of pizza on a plate


If you've missed the beginning of the story,


As I said, my mind was overwhelmed with ideas, and drawing only one piece simply wasn't enough for me to get them off and to move on. I gave in. 

As a result, a series of thirteen drawings was created (dealing with bad luck, this number was a no-brainer).    
fortune cookie drawing artwork
bad luck cookie illustration
opened fortune cookie drawing
ink drawing of a fortune cookie
pointillism art black and white
After I finished the last piece and held the stack of thirteen drawings in my hands, I now finally felt like putting my pen away. 

The only thing left to do was to go to a local art store, buy frames and do some photography.


drawing of a cookie and drawing mannequin


blue frames and black and white illustrations


blue frame, golden dinosaur, golden pine decor


If you liked the story and the Mean Cookie drawings, feel free to drop me a line 
or tweet me @limboremedy

No comments:

Post a Comment